- Check out the new Your Say Brimbank website to have my say
- Find out the results of the 2020 Brimbank Council Elections
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Strategy
- COVID 19 Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit
- Community research phone surveys underway
- Business Support and Assistance - Information, support and resources if your business is affected by COVID-19
- Live stream the next Council Meeting
- Information regarding the Closed Sunshine landfills
- Find a council job
- Book an At Call Hard Waste Collection
- Report dumped rubbish
- Report an issue with my rubbish or recycling collection
- Provide feedback or make a complaint
- Register my pet
- Visit a Brimbank leisure centre
- Have my say on the latest consultations
- Sign up for Brimbank View - Council’s monthly electronic newsletter
- We are Brimbank and we welcome you!
- Find out more about the great experiences Brimbank has to offer, Experience Brimbank
- Learning in Brimbank – learn the guitar, take a cooking class – learning in Brimbank is your guide to low cost and no charge classes, courses and programs
- Visit one of Brimbank’s award winning parks
- Take in a show at the Bowery Theatre – Brimbank’s very own performance venue at the St Albans Community Centre (STACC)
- Check out our events calendar and get out and about while the weather is still great
Upcoming events in Brimbank
The very latest about what's happening in the City
Riding the COVID 19 Wave in Brimbank Online Exhibi...
22 December 2020 - 5:45pm - 31 January 2021 - 9:00pm
Riding the Covid-19 Wave in Brimbank is an online exhibition that captures how the global pandemic has impacted the lives of the community in different ways, including how we live, study, work, and socialise.
Falun Dafa - No charge beginner online meditation
21 January 2021 - 8:15pm
Free beginner meditation, Falun Dafa. Falun Dafa is a peaceful spiritual practice with three core values: Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance. Falun Dafa practitioners come from all walks of life with jobs and family duties to care for. In our free time, we volunteer to spread the practice to bring positivity to our community. We hope those who come to learn our practice could get physical and mental health benefits.
How to hold a COVID-19 Safe Activity/Event/Festiva...
3 February 2021 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
Preparing you for your future activity/event that will be COVID-19 Safe and how to write your plan.
News from the heart of Melbourne's West
16 January 2020
The 2020/2021 In2Sport Brimbank priority application period opens Monday 20 January 2020. Applications for everyone else open on 17 Febru...
16 January 2020
The 1995 Jumanji movie starring Robin Williams, Kirsten Dunst and Bonnie Hunt will be screened at Kevin Wheelahan Gardens in Sunshine. The movie is...
14 January 2020
Through Give a Bike community members are invited to donate their unwanted bikes to be cleaned and repaired and given to community members in need....
My area profile
Enter your address for information about Council services to your home and facilities and events nearby.